Thursday, October 9, 2008

Katie Finn Photography - Update

Hey All,

Yes, I am still alive :)

I've had a few people calling or email me asking me why I haven't posted for a while, so I thought I should update everyone on what's been happening. (It's nice to know people care :)

Matthew and I have just recently started a new business.... Shadowplay Photography and Video, it's a boutique wedding photography and video studio. The Shadowplay Photography and Video website is: www.shadowplay.com.au - make sure you check it out and leave a few comments on the blog.

That's my excuse for being rather slack in updating the Katie Finn Photography blog. Sorry to those who have been checking my blog regularly only to be disappointed that I haven't updated it.

Katie Finn Photography is still going strong and I am planning to keep growing the business. The launch of Shadowplay Photography and Video won't effect Katie Finn Photography at all - it just means I'll occasionally be shooting people above 5 years old now :)

Thanks again to those who have been keeping tabs on me - I will be launching a new Katie Finn Photography blog in the next few weeks. I'm really really really excited about getting a new blog up and going - so make sure you check back soon to see if it's up!

Thanks,

Katie.

(P.S. Matt said to add a photo to make this post more interesting .... so here's a photo of a pelican I took recently at the Sunshine Coast!)