Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Update

I haven't updated my blog for a while, so I thought I'd quickly let you know what I've been up to!

Last Wednesday I returned to SQIT (TAFE) as a guest speaker and shared with the students my latest photography and talked to them about my experience in the industry.

Thursday and Friday were spent out on location shooting Stu Larsen's new album cover. If you haven't heard of him before, I'm sure you will soon... I'm not posting any photos until the album is released but we are very happy with how they turned out.

The weekend was totally booked out with photoshoots including newborn Isaiah (previous post). I will share some photos from each as soon as they are ready!

Yesterday (Monday) I spent my day at the Toowoomba Regional Art Gallery hanging the "Girls with Film" exhibition, make sure you call past and check it out!

So I've been a very busy girl :)

Katie